- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Hades appreciation post.
He is kind of one of my favorite Disney villains.
He’s so sassy! I love it!
He’s one of the reasons why I point out this movie is hilarious.
YES, I KNOW IT’S NOT THE ORIGINAL FRICKIN’ MYTH. But it can still be good/funny for what it is.
“Mr. Zeus. Mr. High-and-Mighty. Mr. Hey-You-Get-Off-of-My-Cloud.”
Fun Fact: They rewrote most of the dialogue for the part after James Woods auditioned. Many of the oneliners were improvised. The top gif was his greeting to the writers when they were first introduced.
This is true! Everyone they were auditioning for the part were acting all large and scary and “I AM HADES, LORD OF THE UNDERWOOORRRLLLLD” and James Woods was like “fuck it” and walked into the room like “Name is Hades. Lord of the dead. Hi, how ya doin’?”
AND THEY LOVED IT.
James Woods has told Disney he will always reprise this role whenever it arises. He loves the character that much. It’s him in Kingdom Hearts. It’s him in House of Mouse. And he will never give up this role.
This character could not be more perfect.
FEEEEEEELLLS. I love this film. And James Woods in this part is so wonderful.